We all use a vacuum cleaner on a weekly basis. In this blog we are going to give you a few tips on what you can clean with your vacuum other than your carpet.
With the crevice tool:
- In a cool oven, you can use the crevice tool to suck the crumbs from the bottom of the oven floor.
- The cooking plates on top of you stove.
- The crevice tool is great to clean under, around, and inside of your fridge.
- Great for cleaning your dryer lint screen and inside of the lint trap.
With the dust brush:
- Glass light fixtures, windows, and mirrors.
- Great tool for vacuuming your bed and linens between washes.
- Windowsills and the area between the windowsill and the screen. This is a great tool to grab dead bugs, pollen, and dust.
- Using the dust brush to clean the tops of books does a better job at grabbing the dust without leaving any dust behind.
- Vacuum the walls in your bathroom. Steam from your showers will cause dust to stick to your walls.
- Lampshades accumulate a lot of dust. Using the vacuum brush will help get all of the dust without harming the lampshade.
Two Ladies and a Mop strive to make all of our clients 100% satisfied with their homes. We provide deep cleaning, moving in or out detailed cleaning, spring cleaning, bi weekly cleaning, monthly cleaning, and office cleaning. Contact us today for a free consultation.