A razor blade can be used for more things than we realize. Below we are going to list a few handy tips for a razor blade.
- Great for scraping soup scum from your shower doors and tile.
- Ideal for removing dried on paint from windows.
- Great little tool to scrape baked-on food off of your glass oven doors.
- Removes old chalk.
- Great for peeling stickers and decals, including adhesive, from windows and smooth surfaces.
- Spreads caulk and epoxies in a thin layer.
- Cuts through packaging and shipping tape on boxes. Is also great for cutting fiberglass-reinforced tape.
- And, last but not least, if you are a crafter, keep a razor blade at your station for when your X-ACTO knife isn’t strong enough.
Remember to always have a cover on your razor blades and keep them out of reach of children and pets. Call Two Ladies and a Mop for all of your housekeeping needs as well as your office cleaning needs. We are insured and bonded. We service Newnan, Sharpsburg, Senoia, Peachtree City, Fayetteville, Griffin, and surrounding areas.