Hiring a professional company to clean your home saves you time and hassle, allowing you to relax, knowing that the professionals will take care of your home. Before you sit back and relax though, let’s learn how to prepare for a professional house cleaning visit.
- Most professional cleaners ask their customer to be home for the initial cleaning visit. This allows the home owners to check the cleaning job and provide feedback.
- If you prefer to have the same cleaning crew visit each time, let your cleaning company know so they can add this to your schedule.
- If you have a cleaning service come on a scheduled basis, be sure to keep them updated on your contact information. This insures that you receive the best service possible; you will be given confirmation of each visit, as well as any schedule changes.
- One of the most important things you can do before your cleaning company arrives is to declutter the areas that will be cleaned. Your cleaning company needs to focus their attention on cleaning the areas you have agreed upon. Cleaners may not be able to partially clean a cluttered area due to liability issues.
- When you first hire a cleaning company, you need to make your expectation clear in the initial consultation. After each cleaning, provide feedback to help serve you and your family better.
- Another great thing to know is what cleaning supplies your cleaning company will be using. Will they bring their own, or will they be using products that you provide?
Two Ladies and a Mop strives to make each and every home sparkle after each clean. If you are unhappy or would like to give us praise, please feel free to reach out. We want nothing but customer satisfaction.