Our Georgia weather has been all over the place during the last few weeks, but it is officially Spring. Every Spring, I like to do a good Spring cleaning. However, I don’t always have time for a deep cleaning. Below, we are going to talk about a few tips to help you Spring clean in-between your deep cleaning.
- Kitchen. This is one of the most important rooms in your house because it is the central gathering place for your whole family. Wipe down the inside of your cabinets and drawers to clean out dust and food debris. This is a great time to remove everything inside and thoroughly wipe down these areas, including the exterior and hardware.
- Freezer and refrigerator. Take everything out and throw away expired food and condiments, then wash all shelves and drawers with lukewarm, soapy water.
- Under furniture. Every time you do your maintenance cleaning, you’re vacuuming around the big pieces of furniture, but now’s the time to go under your sofa, dresser, tables, and clean under and around where they were.
- * Bedroom. A good thing to do is to strip your bed and vacuum your mattress before giving it a flip or rotate.
- Windows. It’s time to get your windows in perfect shape for all that extra sunshine shining in by doing a quick cleaning on your windows and window treatments.
We all know that doing a Spring clean for your home can be a very daunting task and let’s face it, we don’t all have a few extra hours to take the task on. If you find yourself in need of a good deep cleaning, give Two Ladies and a Mop a call. We offer free in-home consultations so we can better assist you and know exactly what type of products to use and to be on the same page with the areas and items you need cleaned.